Civil Matters

Attorney Gibson handles such civil cases as landlord/tenant matters and other small claims cases regarding breach of contract, financial losses or damage to property.

Additionally, Gibson Law, PLLC handles administrate law concentrating in representation of night clubs with respect to Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission violations. Regardless the subject matter, our competent team prioritizes a favorable resolution in your case.